Sunday, February 11, 2018

Merry Christmas!

While December would not be very snowy we would be bombarded by sickness! There was a flu epidemic and it hit us hard. I won't go into the details but it seemed December was full of colds and flu. 

 We still enjoyed the season despite it all!
 This is the only picture I have...Grandpa Ewell passed away two weeks after Thanksgiving. We headed back to Utah to be with family and his funeral. We love our grandparents and I feel so blessed to have married Kameron and get to be apart of his family. Some of the best people. We will miss Grandpa Ewell and his big hugs, but know we will see him again.
 Christmas festivities at preschool...
 I also started working part time, I know. Crazy. I print claims for a gal in our ward, who approached me about working with her. We stop by the post office quite often...

 The first snow of the season! It has been a very, very mild winter!

 Christmas Eve, eve. We spent the weekend before Christmas (the beginning of our serious flu battle stared with Kameron and I) we headed to Mesa for some much needed DeRusha time.

 Merry Christmas!
 We decided the excitement from children is what truly brings that Christmas morning excitement! What a fun day! I was so sick I slept through Christmas eve :( and my pictures are lacking. I am just so glad the kids were able to enjoy the special day!




 Kameron headed to Mesa with the boys, Leah and I stayed home still recovering, It was Kam's dad's 60th Birthday! They played lazer tag and had some fun times with the Johnson bunch!   
                                                   
A few more Chirstmas activites....



 Kameron built our fire pit, I like to think of it as the "ring of fire"


No comments: