Sunday, February 11, 2018

May Recap

I am not sure where the time went. But it has been a while. Leah still has bottle in these pictures, that tells me I need to blog a little more often. These are from the apartment days, while it wasn't my fondest memories there were some good times hiking around and enjoying the Flagstaff summer weather.  




 Jeter played his first year of coach pitch. It was a little scary getting started with a pitching machine, but he caught on and had some good plays! We can't wait to play again this year!
 Brett is on 6 month check ups! I will say it again and again, this kid is a trooper. He does things that little kids usually don't have to go through and while his spunk can make things a little more dramatic I admire his grit. Love this kid and so grateful he is doing well, 2 years cancer free!!!!!


 And of course little Leah to add some sun shine to the day!

No comments: