Sunday, February 11, 2018

Jeter Turns 7 & Happy Halloween!!

I'm well into my pregnancy, this would prove to be my most physically taxing pregnancy, maybe form all the camping! But the baby is healthy and doing good!
 Our land has lots and lots of rocks...so what else do you do other than paint them?!

 For Jeter's birthday we headed to Arizona Mill's Mall and visited the aquarium! It was such a fun day, free from moving stress and just a fun family day!


 Jeter loved seeing all the Sharks!

 Black Tip Reef Shark




The Celebrations continued back at home with presents and cake!


 Oh my heart! First grade pictures!




 Doney Park (The area within Flagstaff where we live) is known for having some pretty gusty wind...
 Somehow Kameron convinced me to go camping, just for a night, when he says Natalie and her family will be there it is hard to turn down such fun company!




 We also headed to Utah for more family fun, I forget why we went to Utah, but it looks like fun!


 Back at home we kept un-boxing and started getting excited for the holiday seasons!
Halloween was here before we knew it!

 I would say it was one of the Best YET!







No comments: