Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Birthday Brett & Welcome Home!

Happy Fourth Birthday!!!! We had a BBQ and I took Leah and Brett to the fair. What a spunky kid! We just love our Brett and can't wait to see what the years bring us as he makes life so much more exciting and full of fun!












 Our time at the Comish's was coming to an end. We are forever grateful she insisted despite having a large family of their own. What a wonderful blessing they were to us and we made some forever friends along the way.

 Another fishing trip...with a little mischeif


 One last hurrah with the Comish kids...open gym!


 We made it! Once again we were overwhelemd with the help from our future ward and the Comish's. We had spread our stuff out it was quite the ordeal to get it all to our new house. I ended up driving the 20 ft trailer back to thatcher and half our stuff us being stored at Kameron's work. It was Crazy Life!!!!

 I'm not sure how far along I am...four months?
 The view from our back door!
 We found out we were expecting a girl!
 We all wanted to crash in our new home!

Jeter thriving at his new school and having fun with his new friends and teacher!

 I drove back to Thatcher, hauling the 20 ft trailer..yikes (almost hit a couple elk too!) My parents were in the process of selling their house in Thatcher (!) and had a massive garage sale. I was there for the first one and they ended up having a second one the next weekend. I can't believe my mom pulled it off, talk about a hard worker!


No comments: