Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sand Lake, Minnesota!

We headed out Early (literally we left Globe at 3 am) on Aligent Air and endured a 3 hour flight. Jeter did well, we gave him some motion sickness pill but he stayed awake the entire time. I was glad to be back on the ground though!
 First stop, Gordy's! I was so tired I could only get a picture in the side mirror of the car, Jeter fell asleep in the car before we even got to the restaurant but woke shortly after.
 Finally at the water and settled into the cabin!
 Playing on the water trampoline!
 Wyatt playing in the water!
 Father teaching son how to fish....
 This resort is awesome! I love the atmosphere and the beach is perfect.
 Jeter was helping with the chores one night, laundry and some vacuuming...


 We took half the troops to the airport and my mom and I spent the day in Duluth, we had some yummy sandwiches!
 This is a bad picture but we had a little swimming body suit for Jeter it was so funny!
 More fishing!
 My first catch of the trip!
 We kind of got rained out for a couple of days but we made the most of it! We actually caught most of the fish that day! And I won't complain to a little rain.



 We had to rent the boats available at the resort because our boat died. It was left in Minnesota. Sad day, but it lived a long life and helped make many good memories! And we loved the pontoon boat!


Two fish hooked at the same time so we both reeled them in!

 Golden Eagles nest! The eagle was huge I love seeing that kind of stuff so amazing!
We had a really good time and enjoyed fishing and playing settlers! Dontch'ya know!

No comments: