Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jeter Skeeter

Just some pictures from the past week...
 Rawr!
 Jeter took a spill off the wall in our front yard onto a boulder. I can't say rock because it is bigger then that. Poor little guy at a nasty cut and bruise, it's pretty much healed now. Funny thing, he was more mad that Kameron brought him inside after the accident because he thought he was going on a walk...sheesh!
 My little stacker!
 We went down for more niece Ava's baptism, sadly I did not take any pictures. It was such a wonderful event because she and her dad have recently been getting back to the whole church thing and he was able to baptize her. It was such a wonderful thing to see!
I also got to visit with my long lost friend Molli! And meet her beautiful little girl Harper! I love this girl she is amazing, she went through so much to have this little one with her. I am so happy for her and hope to see them again soon!!!

 Monsoon season! Yay for rain, boo for humidity and swamp coolers!

 Kameron was uh, thirsty....
 Jeter INSISTED these were the shoes to wear.
 Taking a snooze on mommy, I treasure the times he slows down enough for me to hold him for more then just a quick hug. :)

No comments: