Sunday, July 29, 2012

DIY Pin Project July 2012

This month has been very busy! And productive!
This is a before and after chair pair.
Before:
                                                                          After:

The best part is....These cute things are for sale! While we were in Minnesota the stars aligned and my mom's friend came across a boutique that had a booth open and they were looking for shabby chic furniture. We open this Wednesday! So my mom and I worked most of last week on tons of furniture and accessories. The shop is called "Oh La La" on Main St. in Downtown Mesa. It's actually connected to a cafe called Sweet Cakes. We are so excited and had so much fun painting and redoing so many beautiful pieces! My mom has an eye for detail and great finds and I love painting and the whole re-do process. Everything we did we wanted in our own homes! We are very excited to get our booth up and running!!!

No comments: