Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend 2011

Thanksgiving was different this year. Good but Different. Kameron worked on Thanksgiving so he could have an extra day hunting up in Flagstaff. So after much debate I ended up just going down to Mesa with my parents and Emily for lunch at Janel's. The food was so so good. One of the best and it was a successful Thanksgiving Day! My mom, Emily and I stayed at a hotel that night than went shopping (not early bird style) and it was my Mom's birthday! I than traveled with Cade to Prescott to spend the weekend there while Kameron hunted. Overall it was a fun weekend but it was good to be home. 
 The boys doing some turkey coloring
 Jeter is mobile now so he loves stairs. Fun fun.
 He acts like he can take a step all by himself....maybe in a couple of weeks...
 On Thanksgiving night we went and saw the Emerson bunch! We got to meet Dyllon (Adam's little boy-he's like 14 months I think)
 The balloons were very distracting and I couldn't get the boys to look! I am so glad we went everyone was there but Austin. We even got to meet Jean the newest Emerson baby and see Tommy Joe and her little girls So fun!
 Natalie and I hung out all day Saturday. Logan is really growing up! He is a scooter like Jeter but uses both legs, we had a lot of fun playing with him!




 Jeter loves walking! And running sometimes, he handles the falling pretty well haha. It's so fun to see him walking though, he's not a baby anymore though! I don't know how I feel about that. But he is loving it and it has opened a whole new world for him!

1 comment:

Natalie Robles said...

don't I have the cutest boy ever! :D I love that picture of Jeter hading the ball to Logan. SO CUTE! I had a great time hanging out with you and letting the boys play together.
PS. I just noticed this but at the top of your blog where you wrote a little blurb of Jeter you said his birthday is October 19, 2011.... sorry to correct you on your own sons bday but he was born in 2010! Hehe! But I totally understand your mom brain.