Thursday, November 17, 2011

A lot of Little things

Just a bunch of small happenings have been going on. This isn't important but I made chicken egg rolls the other night and they were so good! I'm not usually big on deep fried dinners, but just once in a while doesn't hurt right?
 My dad made Jeter a tire swing and we gave it a test swing the other day and Jeter love it! I knew he would, he loves swings. It is a fun thing for us to do during the day without having to go all the way to the park. Fun in the backyard yeah!


 November 12 was Kameron 28th birthday! He said he had a great birthday and I know I had a fun weekend. We went down to Queen Creek, ran errands (including a new pair of birthday shoes for Kam) and took family pictures! (soon to come!) Janel took them and they turned out great! So excited for them, it's been a long time coming for those.
 We also graduated Jeter to a forward facing car seat! Driving in a car is such a more enjoyable experience!!! Love it! We also got a new car. Haven't taken pictures of that but it's a gray, 2011 Chevy Traverse. I love love love it!!! I actually enjoy driving now!!
 Jeter fell asleep and I thought this looked soooo uncomfortable! Babies are funny!
 Speaking of funny, this was more ugh! Jeter likes to empty out the cupboards these days and found the cereal boxes. Cherrios every where!!

How could a cute face like this do something like that? Oh, it can. Jeter is walking but prefers to scoot. I guess I don't blame him he is closer to the ground (no falling involved) and he's good at it! His personality is really coming through and we love getting to actually communicate and play with him. He likes to stack blocks now, which is so cute to watch. He thinks you have to press really hard to get them to stay, so funny!

Update: Kameron finally got offered a full time job with Freeport McMoran! The job was for here in Globe and the project doesn't end until 2013 so we will be here until then and who knows where after that. I don't really like that part of the job (moving around) so hopefully things can get figured out where we can have a more permanent location. Kam got called to be the young men's secretary and I am in the nursery. Kameron loves his calling and I don't mind mine either because Jeter just gets to play and I can eat snacks. Haha! We are looking forward to the holidays, can't believe they're in full swing! And Kam has his November hunt in Flagstaff the day after thanksgiving! Should be a fun filled two months!

3 comments:

Natalie Robles said...

yeah on getting a new car! So exciting! And I have to say I'm pretty jealous of that super cool tire swing.

Emily said...

It's crazy how old Jeter is looking! Bahh!! Also, congrats to Kameron on the job! woot woot

Katy and Lorin said...

Jeter is such a cutie! I am so Jealous, I would LOVE a traverse, Congrats on getting it, enjoy it for me,lol!