Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Puppies and Monsters!

Jeter got the "Cars" push toy for his birthday and he loves it! We go out to the basketball courts and he just pushes away! Good thing the weather has cooled down and it's nice to sit outside now.
 For Halloween we headed up to Thatcher. Kameron and I gave our talks in church on Sunday, than I headed home with my mom and Kameron came up after work the next day. We had a blast celebrating Halloween with the little boys!
 Track. He is the biggest "baby" dog. He doesn't usually chase after balls. He sits on tables and if you sit down on a bench he jumps up and tries to snuggle with you!
My dad built tire swings for the boys. We still need to hang ours up! And he is in the process of building a dream tree house with a big tire swing...Seriously my parents house is a jungle gym.
 The little boys all ready to collect candy for their parents to eat...Killian was a monster/dragon and Jeter was a puppy! So adorable!
 Jeter was able to show all the different emotions a puppy might feel: Sad puppy
                                          Happy Puppy
                               Scooting Puppy
                                     Curious Puppy
                                      Tired Puppy
                                         Hungry Puppy
 Brianna couldn't miss out on the chance to join in on the dressing up! She was a luffa! (the round scrubby things)
     Killian eating his candy!
We also found a bag with some Halloween toys...



 Relaxing after a fun day of Halloween!! I think now that I have Jeter the whole Halloween event is much more fun. I am already thinking how fun each year will be the older Jeter gets!

1 comment:

Natalie Robles said...

That pic of Kam is hilarious! I love it.