Monday, August 1, 2011

Raidrops Keep Falling On My Head...

The monsoon season is here! I don't think I've seen this much rain in a long time. It's great for the garden, but makes our house a little muggy. But it defiantly cools things down and rain is just fun!!


 I just thought this picture was funny. Jeter likes to read his magazine in bits and pieces.
 We harvested a watermelon and some corn the other day! Jeter was so excited!!
 or confused as to why a big rolly thing was sitting in his lap?
 I made these very yummy chocolate cookies. Perfect chocolate fix and a great texture. I want to try them with mint or even peanut butter! Mmmm.

 Just ignore the two empty spots....haha!
 My mom, Emily and I went antique-ing in Globe this past weekend and I have been wanting some cute S&P shakers! Well Globe is a great place to look! I had options but these were my favorite. I am kind of tempted to go get the others that got left behind...

I also had some visitors! Emily Lunt and Julie Ellerman came to visit us!! It was such a fun day. Lots of chatting and lots of laughs! http://emilynmartin.blogspot.com/ Emily took some great pictures and also documented some funny ugh stuff. Haha! I would highly recommend visiting her blog for some comic relief!!


 Oh where does the time go? It's funny it seemed like we picked up where we left off. Like we just got back from spring break and there hadn't been a 4 year break. I love being close to friends and hope to enjoy more visits and make more visits to Mesa and see these lovely faces more often!
Best Friends Ever. Period!
ps--we miss you Molli!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head... and a mad craving for chocolate mint cookies!!

Molli loves Tyler said...

I miss you too!!! :)