Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Killian!

We celebrated Killian's first birthday this past weekend up in Thatcher. His birthday is this Wednesday the 31st. This kid is so funny! He can make dog noises and can dance. He is a crack up! I was in charge of video taping so my pictures aren't the greatest, but I'm hoping to get some other that hopefully I can add later. We had a great time at the Thatcher park and overall a great weekend! Happy Birthday Killian we love you!!!

 Why I didn't get a picture of Killian's cute face, not sure. But here he is with Bri and Grandma Ginny. I guess Killian stabbed a piece of food and ate it! Quite the accomplishment for a little one year old!
Opening Presents! Killian handled the attention really well. He even blew out his candles (with some help from his mom)

Some more news: Kameron's parents have made a career change and are moving up to Laverkin, Utah in the next couple of months. It's going to be a big change, but that's life I guess! Kameron is commuting to ASU for his last class (whoohoo!!) But it's expensive and a realllly long day for the both of us. Hopefully it's a quick semester. He's still enjoying his new job and we are enjoying Globe and can't wait for the fall weather to kick in a cool it down!

No comments: