Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby hair & Eye lashes

This past week has had some fun times! We went to dinner with Kameron's friend Justin and his wife Mallory. They are so fun! They live in Mesa and it was fun getting out with friends! Here is Jeter in his cute bear outfit Grandma Ginny got him, all ready for a night on the town. Cute little Guy!!

We went down to Mesa and Emily treated me to some new Eyelashes!!! LOVE THEM!
Before

After

I wasn't too sure about the whole thing but I am so glad I let her do them for me. I can't believe how tedious the work is and how good she is at them. Thanks Em!!
Next up! Jeter got his first hair cut!! These are the before and afters:



I was kinda sad when I saw the little pieces coming off (I saved some) It was his baby hair! But the little guy needed it.

Now his new hair can grow in nice and even!
After:

Kameron and Killian. I love Killian he's so cute and his cheeks are so squeezable! Love him to pieces!!

Right now we are trying to get Jeter to sleep in a crib, by himself. Let's just say I've never gone with lack of sleep for so long. Any tips?? We've let him cry it out and it didn't work. After two hours it just wasn't worth it. I'm thinking full tummy, nice and warm, dry and some music? I've yet to accomplish all these at the same time. The other problem is he wakes us atleast every three hours if not every 45 minutes. Yikes. I bought a mobil but havn't tried it out yet. Hopefully he gets the whole sleeping thing soon!!!

5 comments:

Alan and Natalie said...

What did Emily do to your eyelashes!!! They look great!!

Natalie Robles said...

I love Jeter's hair cut. Can't wait to see him next. I have no idea how to help Jeter sleep better but when you find out, I will gladly let you pass on the information to me. Who knows, I'll probably be needing it in a few months...

Jeff and Kira said...

Your eyelashes look beautiful! And Jeter's haircut is so cute! He is seriously adorable!

Caryn said...

I LOVE the eyelashes. I should get that done. I wish I could help with the sleeping thing, but I don't know what I'm doing either. I've been putting Conner in his crib for naps to help him get used to it, but he won't sleep for more than a half an hour in there. I don't know how you can listen to Jeter cry for 2 hours! I have a 15 minute limit and even that is more than I can bear when he starts screaming at levels I've never heard before.

Randa said...

Listening to babies cry is no fun at all!! If I could recommend anything it would be that you get the book by Dr. Richard Ferber called "solve your child's sleep problems" it helps you understand their sleep a little bit better and helps you get on a good schedule and is a little bit better then just putting them in their room and letting them cry. I got mine on-line from walmart, I think it was like $12 or something. It is good that you are trying to get him to sleep now because I have a two year old who still needs to be rocked to sleep, and wakes up about 4 times a night until some one just goes in and sleeps with him the rest of the night. With Kaci (3 months) we followed the instructions from the book and it is great because at bed time I just put her in her bed and she goes to sleep! it is great. Good luck! Jeter sure is a cutie!!! I love his big eyes, it is like he is trying to see everything and everything is so exciting. Cute Cute! Your eyelashes look fantastic too, Emily did a great job on them.