Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Natalie's baby shower!

Thanks for all the sleeping advice, it seems there are good nights and bad nights. And sometimes we just like to take naps...too cute!!

Im finding out Jeter likes to play with toys when he wakes up. He loves this little squeaky money and he's starting to hold things, even his bottle! yay!

This past weekend we went to Cottonwood for Natalie's baby shower, we had so much fun and she got lots of cute stuff!

Caryn made this adorable diaper baby and I brought a diaper cake, hence the diaper theme.

Jeter and Conner

Natalie happily opening her gifts

Conner, Jeter and Nat's nephew on Jacob's side. He's the same age as Jeter. Lots of Babies!
And Im crazy because I'm jealous! Work has been super busy!! And I'm in the process of starting to work for a company called 5star billing it's from home. That'll start like the end of March. Kameron is still waiting to hear back from interniships, just wait wait wait! School is going well for him just always busy! It seems like we are always busy these days! Oh and Kam's cousin had his baby this week! Another boy! congrats Randy and Chelsea!

1 comment:

Natalie Robles said...

I need you to email me all of those pictures from the shower. I'm glad you came, I hope you had a good time. I know I sure did, but I was the center of attention.