Tuesday, January 4, 2011

He's So Cute!

The two most important men in my life.


Can I say that with each passing day my obsession with this little boy grows! I want to squeeze him like a little kid squeezes a little puppy! Don't get me wrong sometimes I want to just sleep and ignore the crying. I don't want to change another poopy diaper or supply his nourishment, but when he gives us little smiles and coos and even a random laugh (which melts my heart) it is allll worth it.


Little Moses!





We took a family picture at Cade and Caryn's house over Christmas weekend. Notice Natalie's baby belly, due March 6th. It's so fun having babies on both sides of the families, makes life a lot more interesting that's for sure!

3 comments:

Molli loves Tyler said...

Um... he's ADORABLE! Love it.

Emily said...

Jeter's smile is so cute and mischievous!

Jeff and Kira said...

hahaha! Love the little Moses picture! So cute!