Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happenings...

So this post was so supposed to be full of the boat being re-carpeted, but as luck would have it, it rained ALL day Saturday. We woke up early and we could see the clouds, but it really hadn't rained all week. So we stopped by Home Depot and by the time we were ready to head out to the boat it was pouring! And it was socked in so we decided maybe not.

Instead we went to Snowflake to the temple, so next weekend will be boat weekend. And hopefully Kameron can get some done this week and get a head start on this giant project!!

So my parents have been going through this horrible house situation and just in the past week they went to court so a decision could be made over who owes what, yadyada...and they found out the they won the arbitration! This is a huge deal and it has caused my parents extreme stress. I'm so happy for them and for being honest and I just know the Lord was looking out for them. It was a very happy day when they got the good news!

So here is my sympathy paragraph, so beware:
Pregnancy is hard. I love feeling this little baby grow inside of me, but man! I feel like a cow a lot of the time. I can't breathe. It's like he sits in my diaphragm. And recently I've been having morning sickness! I thought it would go away after a week but it just comes and goes and it just is really hard. I'm tired. Oh and can I talk about indigestion/heart burn for a second? It hurts so bad it goes up into my jaw and I can't function. It stinks when I'm laying down to go to bed and acid starts seeping up into my throat and it burns and I just want to cry. And today! So my hand were swelling and I couldn't get my wedding ring off. So I'm at church in the primary room playing the piano and decided to take my ring off and set it there. Surprise! We leave and there is road work so we have to back track (I'll spare the details) we get home and I realize I've forgotten my Wedding Ring! Yikes. Long story short I got it back in one piece. Thanks Goodness! But honestly? Okay I'm done.

Kameron finally found out he is going to be running an afternoon route + Saturdays. Boo! But we are so blessed he even gets to keep his job and insurance. And it's only for three-ish months. Kameron says he is going to go into survival mode though. It's going to be a tough semester in A lot of ways. He's a trooper and I'm so grateful for a husband than works so hard.

So this is the only pic I have and it's not a good one, but I want to keep track of my "growth"


So here's me and Jeter at 30 weeks...
Oh, and the other night it felt like he was laying horizontal and pushing on my ribs? The pain was horrible! I took a bath and that helped, but oh man it was paiiinful! Sure will be nice to just have him here with us instead of in my belly!

6 comments:

Natalie Robles said...

Are you trying to talk me out of having kids? Here all this time I thought you were trying to convince me but the truth comes out. :D
I hope you get feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Jeeeeez ya big baby!! Haha just kidding :) It'll alll be worth it!!

Jory and Chani said...

I'm sorry pregnancy is no fun! I didn't like it either! What helped me handle heartburn was sleeping with 2 pillows at night so it wasn't so bad and take Pepcid... it helped me a lot!

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

Natalie-I don't want to scare you! I want you to actually jump on the bandwagon! :) it's only 9 months right?

Emily-bite me. haha jk It will be worth it. I didn't get preggo thinking it would be a piece of cake, I could eat some cake though.

Chani-I chug maylox but it's a temporary relief. I'll have to try pepcid. I thought I would like getting fat (not by eating) but I don't think I do. I just want the baby.

Thanks for the sympathy!

Derushas said...

You poor thing! You may have to be sitting up to sleep by the time this is all over. It is worth it. Be sure to mention the swelling to your doctor. Want to keep an eye on that.
Love ya, mom

Nick and Hannah said...

Hello sweet little sis. I miss your cute little worried face! Your pregnant belly is adorable and I promise it will go FAST! Hang in there--when little guy comes out--it's MAGICAL! We love you lots-give yourself a huge hug from Nick me and the kids! Aloha!