Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Before and After

Finally! I can post the finished results of the boat!!! Here are some before and afters:



And the afters:





I'm so proud of Kameron for all his hard work! He did so much and stayed consistent. Didn't give up with the going got tough. It's nice we live close to a lake (Lake Mary) so we were able to take it for spin.
Other stuff, I had a GREAT weekend with my mom!! Just what I needed. How is it that moms are so awesome? We went to some antique stores and talked and talked and we went to Real Deals and pretty much found the perfect piece of furniture for a changing table/storage/will be so fun to have when it's not a changing table! It's probably good the store is only open Thursdays and Saturdays or else I'd be there wayy to much and want to spend too much money. But we had a great time! Kameron had a good time out hunting, didn't get anything but he had a good time. He starts his new schedule this Saturday. It's going to be tough but Kam is a trooper.
We went through the hospital the other day to pre-register. Made it all so much more real! Jeter is defiantly growing! And so is the belly, we can't wait to meet the little guy!

2 comments:

Derushas said...

The boat does look great! This past weekend was soooo fun! I just love my girls!!!

Natalie Robles said...

The boat looks so good. Too bad we don't live close together anymore so we could enjoy it with you.