Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tremily

Emily and Trent got married Friday, May 12, 2012! They got married in the Gila Valley Temple.
But first we had to do a bridal shower!


 Those Lemon Cupcakes made by Janel were so good I can't even say how many I ate!

 They had these adorable M&Ms with their pictures, names and "Tremily" nickname, so cute!!!

 Friends, Abby and Tara.
 Future mother in law Brenda
Someone gave Emily a gag gift of all these funny things and this gigantic pink panties were one of them. Too funny!!!

The next weekend was the weekend we've all been waiting for! It started out with a BBQ in my parents back yard with the immediate family. My dad made pit bbq ribs. They were so good it was amazing!! All of the food was so good and we had so much fun spending time with the Christensen family!



 Trent's sisters. Camille, Callie, and Lilly


 Max!

The next morning the Christensen's put on a breakfast for all the families. Once again the food was amazing! The homemade syrup was to die for!!

 The serving line. Their family is so large they are well supplied in helpers.


That afternoon the makeup and curling irons started flying! Hannah did Emily's hair and we all had so much fun getting ready. The men were like "why are you guys getting ready so early" and sure enough those last minutes before we left for the temple were close to chaos trying to get all the little boys dressed and everyone ready!

 The ceremony was wonderful of course! I was crying in the waiting room! Sheesh! But these two lovebirds were so happy it was so fun to see and they both clean up pretty darn well!





 Killian blowing bubbles!
 Adorable Paige! And the little boys looks sooo cute in their little ties!
 After the pictures at the temple we all came home and the happily married couple set off for Tucson. They are having a reception in June. Here I am video taping the farewell.

We love you Emily and Trent! We wish you all the happiness in the world!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Soooo I haven't seen pictures of your niece Sadie in forever so I about dropped dead when I saw their family picture. She's like a woman now!! I feel like this is what being an adult is: being so shocked when children grow up.
ANYWAY, this makes me wish I had a sister so I could see her get married. Congrats to the new love birds!