Friday, May 18, 2012

May Pin Project!

I watch a little girl in our ward sometimes, her name is Victoria and she is a doll! Just this last time she and Jeter would play together and she has started following him around wherever he goes. When he wakes up from his naps and sees her he goes over and stands in front of her and she gets all excited, I even saw Jeter giving her a hug! Precious!



 Jeter loves going for walks so we just Had to squeeze into the stroller one day....They lasted longer then I thought, it was so cute!
So for my May DIY Pin Project I decided to take a break from recipes and try something crafty. I've been wanting to try my hand at wreath making for a while and had all the material at hand so this was a $0 project and it turned out soooo cute! You use coffee filters and dye them with whatever color you want. http://lovelycraftyhome.com/2012/01/30/the-coffee-filter-wreath/  this is the link to the tutorial. It really wasnt that hard just a little time consuming. Love it!
Just thought I would throw in this picture of Jeter sleeping on the couch...well half way sleeping on the couch. It's getting hotter and the poor little guy just couldn't fall asleep in his crib (even with fans) maybe he's just being picky...but I let him sleep on the couch and have two fans on him.
Yay for naps!

2 comments:

Natalie Robles said...

You said that for your project you had everything already so it didn't cost you anything and yet it was made out of coffee filters... is there something I don't know about you? :)

Emily said...

Awww Jeter's lil friend! That wreath is super cute!