Saturday, May 6, 2017

Playing catch up January thru February

Obviously with three kids I have a hard time keeping up with documenting all our shenanigans. But we survived the snow! It really wasn't bad, only five snow days total all year. It does mean more play time inside, The indoor play place at the mall provided some entertainment...I always forget my quarters but they have fun anyways :)
 Sleepy baby
 Our Christmas tree for the year was a decorative one that I had, but it did the job.

 Leah loves this jacket. Even on days when a cotton hoodie would've been good, she insisted on her Pink windbreaker.
 Our first big snow storm was big. I think we had three snow days that week. We had fun sledding and building snowmen!








 All ready for church!
 This girl. She is a climbing dump anything in a bottle or bowl girl. Definitely keeps us on our toes.

 Leah's hair is growing in, yay! We can do pigtails, and more fun things, when she lets me ;)



 Fun at buffalo park. I remember taking Jeter here when he wasn't even six months old!

 Our house is coming along! Mid-July is the goal! Here are some views, we can't wait!!!

 The bag tore, if I had been a little more patient with the child passing me the bad this may have been avoided. But seriously, and that bag of NEW bag of goldfish...also was dumped in a little girl, who shall not be named, car seat...
 There's still snow? But Christmas is over?? --Jeter


No comments: