Sunday, February 24, 2013

Everthings Bigger in Texas

I painted this hutch for a lady and it turned out great! Something about dark wood under white is just always a classy look to me!
 My mom and I went to Fredrickberg Texas a couple weekends ago, a two night stay and a twelve hour drive all for a market! We shopped for new inventory and walked away with some cool new peices (that still need to be unloaded from the trailer) and some great ideas! So worth the drive and I am already excited for next time!!
 The weather was a little chilly so at the end of the day we had some southern comfort food of stew over buiscuts, i 'bout died and gone to heaven!!
 When we got home it was back to work! I helped Emily do this coffee table for her new little home, loved how it turned out! Dark wax just does the trick!!


 

No comments: