Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIY Pin Project December

 Okay! So December is flying by so I found a pin for fudge. Easy Fudge it said. Well I know I am not a real baker (I have a hard time following directions) So I thought I would try it out.

Well for those of you who don't know boiling sugar is an art. Not for the faint of heart. I did the best I could but in the end...FAIL! I know these would turn out yummy if the right person can make them, but that person is not me hence the disaster. But it was worth a shot!
 http://www.momswhothink.com/fudge-recipes/easy-fudge-recipes.html


 But for the last Pin of the year I can't go out like that! So here is a homemade Pizza and I am kind of cheating because it was Kameron's idea, and Kam's recipe but it was so yummy! And I helped knead it :)
 Delicious!
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/todd-wilburs-cheated-dominos-cheese-pizza

It has been fun recording a pin project each month for this Entire Year! I love being creative and trying new things! Can't wait for all the fun things 2013 will bring!

No comments: