Sunday, September 9, 2012

On the List

This past month has been crazy, crazy! And my personality type doesn't like "change". Change is good but I feel like life is talking to me in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish. But we manage to have some fun times!
 I painted my SIL Caryn's kitchen table a chairs over labor day weekend and I love how it turned out!! We did a chateau grey on top with a dark wax and a white bottom and chairs. Love it!!
 wax-no wax
 Jeter got some Cars pajamas. He loves cars! A little update on Jeter. He will spit out three word sentences here and there. such as "I like juice" or "I get that" and he loves to say the same word twice like "where go go?" so funny! Love my little man!
 I also painted the chairs for Janel's table white and the chairs were a dark brown to start so the shabby look awesome!
 Jeter has a new addiction to "juice" it's pink lemonade and he carries a bottle in his teeth with it all the time. Like a comfort blanket. I tried breaking him of bottles and he caught on and now hates sippy cups. we may just go strait to regular cups because he drinks fine from them. He loves that bottle though!!


No comments: