Sunday, October 9, 2011

October Festivities

October started out with a bang! I love that a new season starts with conference. I love General Conference! I'm so sad when it is over and it always seems to go by so fast. It was a good weekend just staying home and getting the house ready for Fall/Halloween! Here are some pictures:
 I was really excited to use some home-grown pumpkins this year! And I kind of learned back to basics when it came to decorating them; paint and tape!


 I was bored one day and cut out some "spooky" letters. I'm not that excited about them, I think it looked better in my head. I do love my bats. I cut out a bunch of bats and put them around the house. It gives a fun Halloween "feel" all around!
 I'm proud of this cause it came off the corn stalks from the garden. My clever mom pointed them out and I was able to salvage some!
 I also made a blue berry crumb cake on Sunday morning. I love trying recipes, and this one came from the Barfoot Contessa from the Food Network. It was yummmy!

 So the next event was going to Thatcher. It was a fun filled weekend! We went to the fair, got to see Emily's friend Katrina and her husband Stephen visiting from California. They are sooo fun! We can't wait to see them again soon! Here are some pictures from the fair:
 Jeter and Killian checking out the Gigantic Pigs!


 Joe and Killian are in the background, we watched Bri and Kameron on a ride. Jeter was a little weary about all the noise and crazy people, but we all had a very fun time! Especially eating the fair food! Yum funnel cake!

 On Sunday afternoon we were playing outside and had so much fun watching Killian push Jeter around on this monster truck! It was so cute and so entertaining! Killian could really get some speed and Jeter loved it!

 The boys played like this for quite a while! Little kids are funny, they can do the same thing for quite a while! It was so much fun!!

 Jeter: "Come on man, Faster!"
And we LOVE the fall weather!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Robles said...

We went to the fair too! Oh so much fun. It will make it up on my blog soon. Those pics of Killian pushing Jeter are so cute.