Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sports Fans!

We recently went down to Mesa for Dayton's baptism! Dayton is the youngest of my oldest sister Janel's kids. I can't believe how old these kids get! It's crazy to remember them as babies and see them now growing up into teenagers. We have lots of fun at Janel's and spending time with family! This is Dayton with Mark and Janel. My dad recently had to buy a new truck because his Ford was a lemon. He bought a monster truck, GMC Sierra. It's prrretty sweet. Wouldn't it be nice if this was us taking a picture next to our new truck....yeah some day :) We all went to Red Robin...Yum! I seriously inhaled my burger, it was not a weekend for weight loss. I was at the kid end of the table, so here are a few snapshots: Dayton Above and Ava Below And Wyatt. We gave them quarters for the little game things, man those kids go crazy for quarters! We had some fun the other night playing dress up with Jeter-Boy style! Our little D-Backs Fan! I am excited for Baseball season because it gets me in the mood for spring. Or just feeds my spring fever!

We were trying on these green pants and accidentally got two legs in one! I would like to see Killian pull that off....


Last but not least our New York Yankees Fan! and his name sake!

(Don't my eyelashes look great!)



Everyone enjoy conference this weekend! One of my most favorite times of the year!!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

Jeter is just so cute! I love all of his happy faces in this post!

Emily said...

KATIE!!! I keep reading your blogs and you keep talking about being in Mesa again... so I just wanted to remind you that I live in Mesa(ish) too! I really want to see you again and meet Jeter! Don't be a stranger the next time you're in town, OKAY?

Natalie Robles said...

I love the two legs in one pic, that is really funny. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.