Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

I love this season! Thanksgiving and Christmas! family and food what more could you want? This thanksgiving we went to Thatcher, I actually went down to mesa early (kam's idea) and spent the beginning of the week at Janel's house. The kids got to meet Jeter, and we just got to have a fun time with the Lamb fam! it was just what I needed!

Dayton holding Jeter

Bri and mom came on Tuesday. My mom was supposed to have her foot surgery on wed but it didn't get scheduled? Maybe it was a good thing so we had regular mom and not a mom on drugs. the surgery was rescheduled for today! good luck mom!

we picked up emmers on wed and headed for thatcher!
Dad was sneaky and came home from his job in Nevada! he had a nasty cold, I think it was bronchitis. we had to take him to the ER tuesday night it was so bad. By the end of the week he was feeling much better!

I LOVED getting to be around bri and killian! there's always a blanket laying around and wipies at every turn! These two are just too cute!

yummy dinner!!!

we had so much fun playing games! we also had fun watching Killian pout!

little jeter sleeping away

Grandma Fensteremaker and Jason

I was so excited for Kameron to meet up with us on wednesday night! He is almost done with the hardest semester ever!
Janel and the kids came up Friday and us "little" girls went to see Harry Potter! so good! Janel even took family pictures of kam, jeter and I. I'm so excited to see how they turn out! And happy birthday to mom on thanksgiving day! we also helped her put up the christmas tree and decorations.
Bring on Christmas!!!
WELCOME CONNER!

baby conner arrived on thanksgiving morning! we stopped by on sunday on our way home to meet him. he's soo cute and little! I can't believe how big it makes jeter look. crazy!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Robles said...

Aren't my nephews like the cutest things ever! I have to admit, it seems weird seeing Kam holding little Jeter and thinking he's a dad. I can't wait till we join the in all the excitement. See you soon little Jeter. Aunt Nat loves you.