Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mrs. Almost Lunt and 80th Birthday's

A couple of weekends ago our dearest friend Emily had her bridal shower!! I'm so glad we made the trip to Mesa. It's so good to see old friends. And next weekend (June 26th) we will go to her wedding!! Exciting!
The next weekend we traveled to Southern Utah for Kameron's grandma's 80th Birthday party. I love going there, it's like this oasis. We ate lots of yummy food and pretty much just had a fun relaxing weekend with family. Turns out there are Eight grand babies coming this year...yes eight. wow. Here is Kam and I at the big party for Grandma Johnson.

Tina (Kameron's mom) was in charge of lunch on Saturday! It turned out SO good. Pulled pork sandwiches with homemade BBQ sauce and delicious coleslaw (which I don't usually eat but this was Good coleslaw!) Yumm. Here's Caryn and I, I think we are like...5 weeks apart..somewhere around there, Thanks for the picture Caryn! I was kinda lame-o when it came to taking pictures...I need to take more pictures!

On Sunday we headed back to real life. Bummer. But that's okay, life just keeps rolli'n! Our little baby is grow'in strong! Nice to get punches in the stomach at 2AM. It's a love tap right? But really it's so exciting to feel this life growing inside me! I need to cherish the newness of it all. Kameron's summer school is going good. Oh and this coming week we are headed to a resort in North Phoenix for a couple of days because...it's my birthday on the 20th! yay 22! and our 3rd anniversary...! and our last big hurrah! before we have a baby and fun, easy trips become non existent. That about sums it up though, laying by the pool here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh you look so cute in that dark blue shirt thingie!! Dang it! I want to see you guys pregnant :(

Derushas said...

I agree with Emily. I was going to say how cute you are in that shirt. Blue is definitely a good color for you! Thanks for posting, can't wait to see you on the 25th. Your birthday presents will be waiting for you!! Love, mom