Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Visit part #1

This month we get to see family! Yay! Natalie (Kameron's sister) graduated from NAU so some family came down from Cottonwood and Utah. We went out to Lake Mary and pretty much just sat around and talked...and got sunburned :) It was fun just being outside and not stuck in an office!
Than on Saturday Emily stopped to stay in Flagstaff for a couple of days before heading to Thatcher for her "leave" from school for a couple of weeks. Hopefully she graduates before the end of the year so she can move closer!
I had to play for primary during sacrament meeting for Mother's Day. So here we are before church...oh and Emily gave me a cute hair cut too!!

(This bottom picture is dedicated to my dear friend Emily Martin--sorry it took so long I just look more fat than pregnant)
I am 17 weeks. Hopefully I start to show more like a pregnant belly instead of a I ate too much junk food belly. But it's all so exciting and I have been feeling pretty good!! Doctor visit have been going good, good strong heart beat!

So this weekend coming up we are headed to Thatcher for (of course) the Gila Valley Temple. And to see some family I havn't seen for a while....Brianna! yay! It'll be a fun little family reunion for everyone that can make it. I'm so excited, hopefully I take some good pictures!

4 comments:

Janel said...

Awwwww, you look So cute! I am excited for ths weekend too!

Emily said...

Oh you are just ADORABLE!! Thanks for the pictures!!! I miss you

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I look like a 40 year old in that picture. But your baby one is cute!!! Yay! Can't wait for you guys to get here!!!

Lyndee said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! You are so cute and your litlle prego belly! I was just asking Emily the other day if she knew how you were doing and if your were showing yet. Glad to hear everything is good!