Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome Spring!

I'm so excited for the warm weather! When I go home for lunch I don't want to go back because it's just too nice outside to be sitting indoors! I guess that's what the weekends are for right? Speaking of weekends, we went down to Mesa for Wyatt's Baptism! I can't believe how old all of Janel's kids are getting. Time just flys!

This coming weekend my Mom, Janel, and I are headed to Provo, UT to visit Emily. I hate leaving Kameron all by himself, but with the NCAA championship going on he might be okay without me. Oh and the 10 page report he has to do. I guess it's always good to go away, makes you realize how much you love what you have. :)

So I feel like my pregnancy is in full swing. This morning sickness (or should I call it all day, any day sickness) is going strong. I'm deffinatly not complaining, but sometimes it really is hard. You're sick because your stomach is empty but half hour after you eat you wish you wouldn't have. What's up with that? I just need to make sure I don't get dehydrated! Oh and what's up with food cravings? It's more like food hating? One minute I'm like yeah that sound good and the next I've changed my mind. And I've always looved grilled chicken, but not these days. Makes my stomach flip upside down just thinking about it. We are so excited though! I told Kameron it's like watching grass grow. In the movies the person gets pregnant and the next minute she's got a belly and going into labor. Not so much in real life. But I've always been a little impatient...just so excited!
I don't really have any pictures to post just a lot of thoughts going through my head. Hopefully I take some pictures in Utah. I'm deffinatly not looking forward to the eight hour drive, but it'll be so fun to get away and enjoy some good quality girl time!

1 comment:

Janel said...

I am sorry you feel so yucky!! Mom told me when you got home you were miserable-ugh. Hopefully you will be lucky like me and the sickness will be less and less every time. I'm so glad you guys were able to come down Saturday, I really appreciate it. I sent the boat pics but it didnt work, I may have to put them on a snapfish account for you. I am so excited for our trip!!