Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Holidays!


So we spent Thanksgiving in Thatcher. Well we had Thanksgiving dinner in Mesa at Janel's new awesome house and than went to Thatcher for the weekend. Had a great time! I love Thatcher and especially spending time witht the family. Kameron had to find ways to entertain himself while I helped decorate and went and saw twlight. But he did get to go shooting so it was a good trip for the both of us.

This is our Second Christmas already! Seriously time is flying by so fast!
This is the fireplace decorations that my Mom so generously provided for me last year that I couldn't look at until This year. It was a great idea cause I felt like I was opening up early christmas presents!

Kameron likes to get a real christmas tree and I have to say the tradition is growing on me. I love the decorations. It's simple but it brings the feeling of christmas to our little home. But life is going good. School is wrapping up for Kameron which he is so happy about. We are going to Cottonwood for christmas and than we'll go down to Mesa after Kameron works for a little while on Friday. And Brianna is coming for Christmas!! Whooo!!! It feels like our family lives across the world from eachother, oh wait we do! Haha. Someday hopefully everyone can live on the main land so we can be ALL together more than once every couple years. Merry Christmas to Everyone and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: